Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions Canal Digitaal Prijzenpoule
1. These terms and conditions apply to the sports prediction game Canal Digitaal Prijzenpoule, further “Canal Digitaal Prijzenpoule” organized by M7 Group S.A. (trading as and further referred to as “Canal Digitaal”). By participating, the participant declares to agree with these promotional conditions.
2. The promotion runs for the duration of the Football World Cup 2018 from 14 June 2018 to 15 July 2018 included.
3. Participation in this promotion is free of charge and no purchase is required. The game is open to current Canal Digitaal customers and non-customers.
4. The contest is organized the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, the Netherlands and Slovakia. The participant must have his residence in one of these countries to be able to participate in this contest.
5. A minimum age of 18 years old is required for participation in this promotion.
6. Employees of Canal Digitaal and its affiliated companies, their representatives and agents, and their respective relatives, may participate but are not eligible to win prizes.
7. In order to participate to the game, players need to register on one of the following websites:
8. Only one account registration on no more than one of the above websites may be made per person and a person may only create one account under his name. If Canal Digitaal finds out that one person has several accounts on one or more websites, all the accounts of that person will be closed and the participant will not be considered anymore for participation.
9. The object of the Canal Digitaal Prijzenpoule is to predict the correct scores of preselected matches of the Football World Cup of 2018. The selection of the matches is made by Canal Digitaal.
10. To participate, the participant will need to predict the final score of the 8 nominated matches during one single game selection. In total, there are 5 game selections, so each game selection is a selection of 8 matches in the 2018 World Cup.
11. For each of the game selections, there is a prize of 100,000.00 euros at stake. The prize will be awarded to the player who correctly predicts all the scores of 8 matches in one game selection. If two or more players correctly predict the score of all 8 matches, the prize will be shared between the winners. If no player correctly predicts, this prize will not be awarded.
The 5 game selections will be as following:
1st Match Day (8 selected matches by M7): 100,000.00 €
2nd Match Day (8 selected matches by M7): 100,000.00 €
3rd Match Day (8 selected matches by M7): 100,000.00 €
16th Finals (all 8 matches): 100,000.00 €
Quarter Final, Semi Final, 3rd Place and Final (all 8 matches): 100,000.00 €
12. A person may only participate one time per game selection, but may participate in more than one game selection.
13. The score line will be taken from the final score at the final whistle of 90 minutes and injury time. Extra time and penalty shootout will not be taken into consideration.
14. Canal Digitaal is not responsible in the event that the match is postponed, abandoned or not completed. In that event, the whole game selection will be cancelled.
15. The scores must match the “Official Match Results” published by FIFA.
16. Points will be calculated according to the correct scores or outcome of matches predicted by the participants. Players will receive 3 points in the event that they predict a correct score line of a selected match. Players will receive 1 point for each correct outcome (which can be a win, a draw or a loss) predicted in a selected match.
17. A prize for the person with the highest overall points scored after the final match, in the value of 5,000.00 euros, will be awarded. If two or more players have the same highest points scored after the final match, the prize will be shared between the winners.
18. The person with the highest overall scores in each of Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, the Netherlands and Slovakia will, after the final match, receive a prize as well, in the value of 1,000 euros. If two or more players in a given country have exactly the same points, the prize will be shared between the winners.
19. A player has the possibility to create one or more mini leagues and can join one or more mini leagues as well.
20. To be eligible for a mini league prize, a mini league requires to have at least 5 participants entered at 03/07/2018 at 23:59 CEST. While it is possible to start a mini-league with 4 or less participants, these mini leagues will not be eligible to win a prize.
21. Mini leagues where one person manages all of the profiles in that league will not be eligible to win prizes.
22. Mini leagues are ranked based on the average point scores of each participant in their mini league. The league with the highest overall average score after the final match receives a prize in the value of 5,000 euros. If two or more leagues have the same highest points scored after the final match, the prize will be shared between the leagues.
23. The league with the highest overall average score in each of Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, the Netherlands and Slovakia will, after the final match, receives a prize in the value of 1,000 euros. If two or more leagues have the same highest points scored after the final, the prize will be shared between the leagues.
24. The prizes awarded under Sections 17, 18, 22 or 23 will be awarded partially or totally in kind in the form of sponsored prizes from partnering companies. Canal Digitaal reserves the right to award the prizes either partially or totally in their cash equivalent.
25. The participant must file his predictions each day before 12:00 am. Only predictions received by Canal Digitaal prior to this deadline will be considered as valid. The participant can change his predictions as long as this takes place before 12.00 am via the website. Canal Digitaal will use the latest recorded submissions entered by the player as the basis of the prediction.
26. Ineligible predictions or predictions not entered via one of the websites will not be considered for participation in the Canal Digitaal Prijzenpoule.
27. Prize winners will be personally informed via their email addresses or via their phone number filled in their account. Only fully completed forms of registration take part in the competition. Participants may change their data registered whenever they want. Canal Digitaal is not responsible for incorrect or incomplete information provided by participants or the loss of these data.
28. Canal Digitaal will not be responsible in the event that it cannot reach the winner of a prize.
29. Winners will be required to prove their identity, age, residence and other information to Canal Digitaal or a third party supplier appointed by Canal Digitaal before they are eligible to receive the prize.
30. In the event that we let a prize winner know to have won a prize, he or she has 60 days to file a claim. After this deadline, no claims for prizes may be filed by participants anymore, and the price will be forfeited.
31. Prizes will be paid by Canal Digitaal to the winner in 45 days from the date of having received the claim.
32. The prize is not transferable.
33. If the prize is not in cash, it cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
34. Canal Digitaal may in its entire discretion decide to replace the prizes for a prize of the same or higher value.
35. The participant is exclusively responsible for the tax consequences linked to a prize, and will indemnify Canal Digitaal and its affiliates and agents to the fullest extent in relation to any and all tax claims in relation to its participation to the Canal Digitaal Prijzenpoule World Cup, to the winning of a prize or to the award of a prize. Canal Digitaal reserves the right to withhold part or all of the prize until it received satisfactory evidence that the participant has complied with his/her tax obligations.
36. A list of the winners will be published after the final match of 15 July on the website. By participating in the Canal Digitaal Prijzenpoule, participants agree that their first name, family name, city and country of origin be published on the website.
37. If a winner is not able to accept or receive the prize or does not comply with these conditions, Canal Digitaal may decide to disqualify the winner.
38. Personal data provided by the participant at the time of his/her registration may be processed by Canal Digitaal and its affiliated companies for (i) the management and operation of this competition; (ii) awarding the prizes; (iii) publicizing the first name, family name, city and country of origin on the website and (iv) for direct marketing purposes, including to provide the participants with information and offers about the goods and services offered by Canal Digitaal, including via postal mail, email, SMS or text messages and phone. Canal Digitaal is responsible for the processing of the personal data of the participants. In accordance with the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”), participants have the right to access their data, to correct their data, and to object to the use of their data for marketing purposes. These requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
39. For the management and operation of the Canal Digitaal Prijzenpoule, Canal Digitaal has appointed the following processor: Snack Gaming Limited, registered in the United Kingdom under company registration number 10779712 whose registered address is The Mill Building, 31 Chatsworth Road, Worthing, BN11 1LY. In case of disputes, only the results recorded on the systems of Snack Gaming Limited have probative value.
40. M7 can in no event be held responsible for:
– computer viruses, erasure or corruption of electronic data, failure of equipment to correctly recognizes the time or date or change of time or date;
– any loss or damage that is not directly associated with the claim;
– any loss, damage, cost or expense of any nature caused by, resulting from or in connection with any act of terrorism regardless of any other cause or event contributing concurrently or in any other sequence to the loss;
– any event of force majeure affecting the proper operation of the game or the awarding of prizes;
– any non-accessibility or other technical problem of the website;
– any act or default of any third party supplier for example concerning the record of the scores or the storage of the data.
41. If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then such part shall be severed from the remainder of the terms and conditions, which shall continue to be valid and enforceable.
42. Canal Digitaal may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, change the promotional conditions, stop or change this promotional game without giving any reason if the circumstances so require, without being obliged in any way to pay a compensation to the participants and without any further liability.
43. The law of the country in which the participant has chosen to participate applies to these terms and conditions, and the courts of this country have exclusive jurisdiction. The website chosen to record the participation determines the country of participation. Participants may participate in the following countries: Austria (HD Austria), Belgium (Télésat or TV VLAANDEREN), Czech Republic (Skylink), Germany (Diveo), the Netherlands (Canal Digitaal) and Slovakia (Skylink).
44. Canal Digitaal is a brand used by M7 Group S.A., located Rue Albert Borschette 2, L-1246 Luxembourg R.C.S. Luxembourg: B 148,073 | Establishment permit nº 00143760/1.